It was a year filled with fears that were never realized. A hot technology sector and easy money from the Fed repeatedly sent markets to all-time highs. Read more.
- Dow ends above 30,000 for first time on progress toward a coronavirus vaccine and a Biden administration
- The impact of coronavirus on the global stock markets
- DOL proposes new standard to replace vacated fiduciary rule
- The stock market boomed in 2019. Here’s how it happened.
- Stock market slide in 2018 leaves investors bruised and wary